Monday, November 5, 2007

Stupid Fantasy

So Tommy talked me into joining his Fantasy Football league this year-the first year he has done it. At first I said that I would do it only to fill one of his team spaces... he needed 10 teams and I was the second team (if that tells you anything). When we did the draft, it actually got a little more exciting. I still didn't know many of the players but it was fun to try to get the guy you wanted before someone else did. I was having a lot of fun with it... at first. Tommy liked it too because usually I only want to watch the Broncos play (not every NFL or college game), but now I was invested in many teams, so needless to say we watched A LOT of football. Now, however, I am over it! See, how it works is your team/players get points based upon what they really do in the real games. The last like three weeks my team has torn it up, and I still lose because I am playing the best team of the week... so frustrating! So, goodbye Fantasy Football! I give!

1 comment:

Jill Skouson said...

You've done a good job with all the customizing of your blog. How cute is your little boy with pants on his head?!