Saturday, January 12, 2008

Family Day

We started the day with having family pictures... with EVERYONE there! The women all worn white, the little boys wore sweaters that had forest green and/or white, and the men wore matching rugbys that were forest green and white. The pictures turned out great... I jsut don't have to upload right now.
We then headed to breakfast at good 'ol VI (Village Inn), then there was a nap... (almost the best part of the day!)
Later we went bowling...I forgot how fun it was!
Even the little kids could bowl! They have this cool contraption, you put the ball on it, push your ball, and it rolls down it. Graham had so much fun!
He would even pick up his 7 pound ball by himself and carry it over to the "thing"


This was Graham's first bowl... he did better than me... I got one down!!


Tommy and Graham bowling

My brother Garrett and his wife Sarah "Couples Bowling"
...Garrett got his first strike...

All of the girls holding bowling balls... uh... all but one.


We went to Trail Dust after bowling. Mckay (my brother), had plenty of ties to get rid of (since he just got back from his mission). Each of the little boys were wearing ties to be cut... since
that is the "rule" at Trail Dust.

Graham was pretty upset they cut his tie...

...did he think I would let him wear it to church?!


1 comment:

Katie said...

I am so glad you found my blog! I loved reading yours and catching up on your life, but it made me miss you!
Katie Eldredge