Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy 6th

(Okay, I meant to post this the day of, I am a loser - I know - but I thought better late than never!)


August 10 was our 6th Wedding Anniversary. It is so incredibly amazing how fast time flies by! I am so lucky to have spent it with Tommy. He is such a kind, loving, funny, passionate (and even silly - sometimes) husband. He even lets me win "arguements" (as we are both super stubborn in thinking we are both right), now that says a lot :)


Usually we have a romantic date... a nice dinner, roses, Barry White music (okay, maybe not the music, but you get the point), and we switch off years planning our date. This year was my year and I thought it would be super fun to do all the things we did BEFORE we were married.
We first started by eating dinner at one of our favorite restuarants : Damascus Grill. It takes us back to when we were still in Las Vegas, and eating at a persian restuarant. It was so yummy! Kabobs, Hummus, Tabouli, Rice, and Pita Bread.


Then, Put-Put Golf

Then finding a bench and sitting quietly together, thinking how lucky we are



After that, bowling

And to top off the night, enjoying concession food at the movie theatre, watching an action movie - no chick flicks here. And not getting out of the theatre until 2am!

And of course, lots of kissing!

It was such a fun night and I am so glad I am married to Tommy. I am looking forward to many more years with my eternal companion!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Goodness, that's quite the date...in fact that's probably a whole month's worth of dates for us! I still love that we were married in the same temple on the same day. I love the picture of us and Martha with our sweeties after!

The Easton Family said...

Love the new background! I agree with the first comment! That would be a bunch of dates for us too... glad it was a great day! We're glad you brought Tommy into the family too. :)

Devony said...

Cute cute! What a fun idea to repeat all your old faves! Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Jen and Dakota said...

How sweet! you guys are a great couple. We are blessed to have you in our lives! Happy anniversary! We hope that we can always stay in touch. Your date looked like a lot of fun!