Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jerry-Rigged

Tommy's phone is on its way out... actually it has been on its way out for a while. We got it about 18 months ago and it is about to die...literally! He got a really thin phone, which he thought was really cool at first. That is until it was constantly in his back pocket and actually began to bend from sitting on it... And it is bending till it breaks!
We have been trying to go the cheap way, and buy a phone off eBay. So far we have bought 2 phones and returned 2 phones. It has been a little frustrating, especially when his phone is surviving day to day. This is what we have to do to charge it... and even when we do this it doesn't always work. Yep, that is two pens held to the phone with two hair ties, with a make up applicator stick to help. Yea, pretty ghetto, I know!



3 comments:

kim said...

you guys are hilarious. hope you are doing well!!

Rachael said...

That is one of the coolest contraptions I've ever seen. I love it!

Coach A said...

Hey!! I have the same phone! When my phone starts to not hold a charge..I will know excatly who to call!