Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Graham Has Never...

... Colored on the wall....

Isn't funny, as soon as you say something about your kids, they prove you wrong! Last week I sat down to do some blogging, and I hear Graham come up the stairs talking. I peek around the corner to find he is all black... along with the wall. I have to admit I lost it a little bit...

What I don't understand is how I missed this.... I was sitting just to the left of this half wall (where our computer is)... I guess I was really into what I was doing - or Graham is REALLY sneaky... it is probably both!


More black marker on the wall

Caught red handed...

or black handed, whichever.

Sitting in time out, knowing he is in trouble.

I was able to calm down a little, especially when I learned it was a washable marker and it was only on the wall (not on the carpet)

After sitting in time out, we washed Graham's hands and face, and then put him to work.

Cleaning the wall himself was supposed to be punishment; however, he seemed to think it was fun... oh well, the wall got clean. I guess that is all I can ask for.

When Tommy got home that night, I said I needed a vacation. He replied "Why don't you and Graham go somewhere..." I then said "I need a vacation from him!"

We all have those moments... don't we???

1 comment:

Coach A said...

We ALL Have those days!! Ella actually colored the wall last week,it is so frustrating!