Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In A Rut

There have been MANY of you who have complained about my lack of posts...

My life really hasn't been that interesting lately. Let me recap the last month

We had a few friends over to carve pumpkins and make caramel apples, it was sure a lot of fun! (Sorry no pics)

We celebrated Graham's 3rd birthday, pretty low key, with family. Let me just say he is spoiled!

I have been in full swing with cheerleading (part of the reason why I haven't been blogging), practices pretty much every day, competitions every Saturday, and emails, study hall etc. that fill up any spare time I have (or so it seems!)

Graham broke (somewhat) our camera, and I hate posting without photos... it's just not as fun! It is not a complete lost cause... but it's close (it seems we have had some problems with our electronics lately, hopefully nothing else breaks!)

So, to all my friends who have been bugging me-
I will try to be a better blogger :)

2 comments:

Coach A said...

FINALLY!! It's true cheerleading has found it's way to take up too much time!! But, I could not do it without you!! You are the best!

Devony said...

We'll look forward to more posts, but it's ok! We understand! Sorry about your camera!