Monday, April 25, 2011

Go Rockies!

My nephew's school choir was chosen to sing the National Anthem to open the Rockies game. We all bought tickets and it was really neat to see all these kids singing down on the field.  I am sure the entire choir (my nephew especially - he is a big baseball fan!) was excited for a once in a life time opportunity!

Our seats were not great... Good ol' rock pile! 
 But it was a beautiful day (minus the extreme wind) and it was really fun to spend time as a family!

Judd and I from our seats, wayyyyyyyyyyyyy up high... we get a good view though :)

The choir down on the field singing

Dinger, Judd, me, Charlotte (my niece), and Graham

Graham had such a fun time!  As soon as we arrived he notified me (by begging and wining) that he wanted a Rockies ball cap.  I thought "NO WAY! They have to be at least $20-30 and he is just going to lose it!"  But my sister-in-law told me about "Rockies Rookies"  You pay $12 and you get a hat, t-shirt, bag and a bunch of discount ticket coupons.  You also get to run on the field after the game but it is on a Sunday, so we won't be participating in that.  But I figured it was still worth it! 
Yep, I am a sucker... and yes... Graham is spoiled!

1 comment:

XSUSHA said...

Oh man I totally miss those seats so high you kind of get nauseous. Looked like it was a good day to go too. Graham is getting to be so TALL!