Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Since we got Judd, most people have asked how Graham is adjusting to having a baby around.

There are not enough words to say what a fabulous big brother Graham is.  I can't believe how "mature" he has become (as mature as a five year old can be! lol).  And he absolutely LOVES the title "Big Brother" and I use that to my advantage!  Whenever I need help, I call to him that I need "Big Brother Help"... and he is on it!

Not once has he complained that I can't help him at a particular moment because I am feeding Judd, or changing him, or putting him to bed, or he is crying... (the possibilities are endless really).  I think he understands in his childlike way.

Many times when Judd is crying Graham is the first on the scene to respond.  One day I was doing some one's hair and Judd was crying.  I came a minute later to check on him and Graham had moved his carrier so Judd could see the TV.  It was so cute to see Graham and Judd watching TV together.... Judd was completely content!  (As I am writing this, I am kicking myself for not taking a picture.... typical Annie!)

I think this picture below personifies exactly how Graham feels about his brother.

love it.
Judd was 2 weeks old and sleeping on my bed while I was getting ready in the morning.  Graham just climbed up next to him, completely mesmerised.... I feel the same way.

2 comments:

Sheri E. said...

I hope Dallin will be as good a big brother as Graham is. Graham is such a sweetheart. And Judd is adorable.

Morgan said...

That is a precious picture :)