Sunday, June 12, 2011

Can I Have A Newspaper?

My mother works for an orthodontist and they get lots of magazines in their office.  Periodically they throw old ones out to make room for new ones, so I asked ifI could have the old ones for my clients to look at.  They sit in my "salon" for any to read.

A few months ago I told Graham he needed a hair cut and he immediately began to whine.  Not sure why getting a hair cut seems like the end of the world to a 5 year old... but it does.  As I began to cut his hair, he noticed the pile of magazines and asked if he could read a newspaper.  I picked out a "newspaper" for him and he turned the pages and looked intently as I cut his hair.  While looking through his second magazine he began moving his head back and forth as if he was reading the article (there were no pictures on the said page)... keep in mind that can't read currently but was copying what he sees Tommy and I do.
It gave me a good chuckle. 

Here is a video of it (don't think the sound is good or if you can here it at all, but I had to capture this moment!)

1 comment:

Sheri E. said...

How hilarious! He always cracks me up.