Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Little Artist

Graham never was much for arts and crafts.  I would ask if he wanted to color and his response was always no; however, this last year he has really started liking it more. We decided to show case all of his paintings from school in our loft... Graham is pretty proud of his work!


He has also learned to write better and LOVES writing notes (even if they don't make sense - he will usually say it is in spanish when that is the case haha).  He wrote me this note all by himself.  It makes my heart melt!  It is what any mother would love to hear.

Tommy helped him make a mother's day card for me...
... and then he found some sticky notes and added his own touch to it



He made this at school; his teacher Ms. LeAnne told me he said it was me because I am an angel...  He must have caught me on a good day lol!
I sure love my (not so) little guy.  His tender heart always makes me so happy.

No comments: