Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Lot of Firsts Lately

First Sleep Over (...almost)


A few weeks ago we watched our friends kids, Michael and Madeline, while they went out for the evening. We knew they wouldn't be back until about midnight, so we got the kids ready for bed. It was funny because Graham was a little unsure of another kid tucked in to bed with him. But they had a lot of fun!


First Snowman


Yesterday was really nice (especially after the terrible storm we had the day before...) and we decided to go out and play in the snow. Graham gets so excited everytime it snows and I don't like playing in the snow while it is still really cold out. So being that there was fresh white snow and it was about 40 degrees and the sun shining we played outside. Graham had so much fun in the snow! And it was just wet enough to make a perfect snowman (or snowballs!) (I actually think it was my first snowman too!)


First Time Painting


I have had those cheap acrylic paints for so long and have been meaning to do this... but I never got around to it. So a couple weeks ago we were trying to do "new and interesting" things at our house. So I put my 'hair' cape on Graham and let him go to town on some paper plates. He was so proud of himself, when Tommy came home that was the first thing Graham showed him.


3 comments:

Devony said...

are you kidding me? that was your first snow man? you've been so deprived! love all the fun-ness! you're an awesome mom!

Sheri E. said...

He has the best smile! We can't wait to see you guys again!

Katie said...

So much fun!