Monday, April 27, 2009

Adoption Update

A lot of you have been asking how the adoption process has been going for us, so I thought I would make a little post about it. Right now we are waiting for first contact... which if I sit and think about it I would probably go crazy... sooo, I am trying to not think about it actually. Right now I am enjoying Graham and the stage that he is in. Whether a baby joins our family tomorrow or next year; I am just focusing on right now because I don't want to miss out on anything! And whenever it happens I will be (overwhelmed) happy, (nervous) and excited!
I appreciate all of your thoughts, support, and prayers! (We can always use all of those!)

1 comment:

Devony said...

I think it always seems to take longer than you want, but when your baby is supposed to join you, he or she will. You're very lucky to have Graham to keep your mind off of it and very smart to focus on him instead of missing him now! We love you guys! Let's get together!