Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HELP! Brain Shutting down, can't read HTML

Ok, I need some help!
I have been trying to make an "Adoption Button" (that all of you can put on your blogs, wink wink) and am obviously having some trouble.  As you can see the link is to the right, but for some reason I can't attach the picture.  I am sure I just have the html wrong, but I don't have the brain power to figure it out right now.  I am using a file I uploaded to Photobucket, and *I think* I may be using the wrong code from there, but really...who knows what I am doing wrong!

So, I am sure that one of you know how to do this, and you will help a "Sister" out... 
 (and then you will add the button to your page, right?!)

Thanks!

1 comment:

Jill Skouson said...

I keep checking back to see if anyone helped you yet. If not, you might think about asking Liz Crites in our ward. She recently made an adoption button. I know she had some trouble too, but she's an expert now :) Sorry I can't help you more than that.