Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good day, Rough Night

I just have to vent a little...

I was having such a great day... I got up early, 6:30 - and yes, that is VERY early for me - and got so much done. We met with our case worker... and let me just say, he is a total crack up! You would never guess we were doing serious interviews because we are always laughing... gotta love Dan :)... Anyway, then I went to practice...

Dum, dum, dummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Well, I can at least say that it started off good... unfortunately it ended with me lecturing/yelling at them to be respectful and kind to each other... You would think that I was coaching third graders... nope, high schoolers... let me tell you, this year has been non-stop DRAMA!! I just don't get it. And I feel really bad for the girls that are always there and busting their butts to get things done, while others gossip about their teammates... gotta love teenage girls... especially 16 of them...

And I feel so bad for Tommy because he dropped me off for practice and we went a half an hour over, so when he came to get me he was waiting in the car with Graham for 45 minutes (because he is awesome and was there 15 minutes early) and I didn't even have a 20 minute drive to cool off before I got home, so he got the full run down, screaming steaming pot and all. Tommy really is amazing and so supportive. I am lucky to have him!

Anyway, I just had to get it off my chest... I am better now... cool as ice... thanks to time and an Orange Fanta.

No comments: