Sunday, October 31, 2010

Big Helper

We have a split rail fence at our house and were needing to put chicken wire up so our beloved Sophie wouldn't crawl under to chase bunnies... and believe me, she would.  Once at my parents house she was in the backyard for much of the day, which she didn't like.... she dug a hole by their gate and crawled under it because she wanted to get out.  I got home and she was wandering around in the front yard.  Another time, she was in her kennel while I was away at work, and she broke it and got out.
So, needless to say, I know it is in her.  We were in the house for a few days before we put up the wire and the front door was open quite a bit while we were moving, and sure enough, we would let her out in the backyard and she would come through the front door.  haha that stinker!
Here is Tommy (above) and my mom (below) hard at work

But the biggest helper of all...

Bob the Builder

Oh wait, that's Graham

He did this all himself!  He came out said he wanted to help and we told him he had to get shoes on.  He comes back out with his snow boots, hard hat and tools.  He gave me and my mom a hard hat to wear as well - safety first!


I love Graham, he makes me laugh and smile every day!!

2 comments:

rlw said...

What is it about boys? Haden dresses himself in the hat, toolbelt and snowboots, too, even for trips to the grocery store! Who knows when you are going to have to build something!

Sheri E. said...

That is so cute! I love his "outfit." What a good helper he is.