Monday, March 3, 2008

4 Things You Don't Know

This is from an email I got (thanks Jeannie), I don't like replying/forwarding them; so by posting it, everyone still gets to see what a cool gal I am! lol!

Four Jobs I have had in my life
1. Baskin Robbins Ice Cream "Scooper"
2. Wedding Coordinator at Little Chapel of the Flowers in Vegas
3. AutoCad Drafter
4. Cheerleading Coach

Four Movies I could watch over and OVER
1. Pride and Predjudice
2. Count of Monte Cristo
3. Becoming Jane
4. The Holiday

Four Places I have lived
1. House -Aurora
2. Dorm - Las Vegas
3. Apartment - Aurora & Vegas
4. Condo - Aurora
(I know... I have a crazy life!)

Four TV Shows I watch (only 4?!)
1. Men in Trees
2. October Road
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Private Practice

Four Places I have been
1. Seattle Zoo
2. Butchart Gardens, BC
3. Walt Disney World (the happiest place on earth!)
4. NYC Twin Towers (prior 9-11)

Four People Who Email me Regularly
1. Tommy
2. Pam
3. CouponSense
4. All of the companies I "subcribe to"

Four of my favorite foods
1. Nutela
2. Pizza
3. Cereal
4. Ice Cream

Four Places I would Rather be RIGHT NOW
1. On a Beach in Hawaii
2. Taking a nap by the pool (assuming it was 80+ degrees, not the 40 degrees of today!)
3. Any place I could wear shorts comfortably
4. At Cheesecake Factory, eating avacado eggrolls

Four Things I am looking Forward to This Year
1. Breckenridge trip
2. Going to the zoo A LOT
3. Going swimming A LOT
4. Coaching

I TAG Sarah and Devony.

3 comments:

Jill Skouson said...

We like all the same T.V. shows! I also love The Count of Monte Christo and The Holiday! It was fun to learn a little more about you Annie :) I hope you're doing well. I miss getting to visit with you every few weeks!

The Easton Family said...

I just watched Men in Trees last week and was very intrigued... maybe even hooked already. Nutella....yay. They have great Nutella crepes at Le Creperie at Southlands.

Jill Skouson said...

I've always wondered why you call your blog "Mountain Bryan". Thanks for adding the explanation to your blog page :)