Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Accomplished

Don't you love those days where you feel like you have gotten so much done? Today was one of those days.
Me and Sharla took our boys to the zoo today, they had so much fun. On the way home we stopped at the firestation (Sharla's husband is a fire fighter) to look at the "wee-ooo". We came home, Graham slept!!!, and I did some data entry (for an online subscription that helps you match up coupons with store deals to get cheap/free stuff... couponsense.com if anyone is wondering), did the dishes, took Graham and our dog Sophie to the park, went to a Relief Society Enrichment night, and updated my blog :)
Now, I know to some that doesn't seem like that much... but it is quite a feat for me! I will sleep good tonight!


...side note... at the park Graham was wearing a hat, it fell off, he put it back on and continued playing... but he put it on sideways, like he was a 'gangsta' or something... it was so cute, but I didn't have my camera... You will just have to imagine it...

No comments: