Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged!

Seven Random Facts About Me:

1. When I am bored I use my saliva to make bubbles with my tongue. It makes a popping sound, and it drives Tommy nuts!

2. I have a new found hobby, reading. The only problem is I am reading five books at once: Pride and Predjuice, Wooden on Leadership, Book of Mormon, Harry Potter 4, and Arming Your Children with the Gospel. All very different but all very good.

3. I wait to do laundry as long as possible... i.e. until I have nothing clean to wear, or until it is piled too high to fit in the hamper. Today, for instance, I did 9 loads... and I still have 3 left to do!

4. If I eat something I shouldn't (because I have already had some or it is not healthy or something), hiding the wrapper in the garbage means it never happened!

5. I like to drink milk out of the carton... (if my mom reads this she will freak! But I do have three brothers, so I am blaming them)

6. I have webbed toes. Actually only two are webbed together about half way up. It is actually genetic on my mother's side of the family. My uncles toes are way more webbed than mine... and no, it doesn't make me a good swimmer.

7. I would love to go back to school... to become a photographer, or interior designer, or CAD drafter, or artist... the list could go on and on. I have a great desire to learn things, of the arts especially. I am hoping when our last child is in school and we can afford it, that I can go back and get my degree... in something.

I tag Jill.

1 comment:

The Easton Family said...

You mean 12 loads of laundry on any one given day is not normal? :)